Thursday, May 4, 2017

Improvements




Week 15: Improvement Thoughts


  • Planning Weeks: I think this is a great idea. I am always a fan of a structured planned course because I am bad at organization
  • Expand Story: Again I enjoy knowing when I need to have things finished by. And because the stories take a decent amount of time, I like the idea of having an expanded planning period. 
  • Audio Recordings: I am not the biggest fan of audio recordings. I tend to zone out when listening and don't pick up on a lot of key details. People are different though, so this may be better for someone else!
  • Writing Tutorials: I like this idea! I learn by seeing and some aspects of my grammar are awful. Although it has improved some, I think seeing examples would help a lot.
  • Thematic Reading: I really like this idea and was even thinking about suggesting it. I believe it would engage the students even more if there was an overall theme surrounding that weeks' stories.
  • Movie Week Suggestion: I think it would be cool to have one or two weeks where the reading assignment is a short movie that would span over two parts (a and b). I would like to see where the story adaptations extended after seeing a movie.

1 comment:

  1. I dont really like to arrange my thoughts like this, i just like to go with the flow but i like how you have gone about it! impressive.

    ReplyDelete