Monday, January 30, 2017

Reading Notes: Ramayana, Section B



Section B notes:

  • Bharata discovers his father is dead and brother has been exiled
  • I enjoy the new perspective of Bharata, he is following his duties as a son and a brother
  • The emotion from both Rama and Bharata when they are reunited gives more depth to both characters
  • The theme of loyalty is strong, I am starting to like Bharata as a character even more
  • The mystery of Sita's birth was a nice break from the Bharata/Rama confliction
  • Viradah- demon connected with Rama, good story idea involving inner conflict
  • Agastya seems like an interesting character, will want to research him more
  • Jealousy and love come into play, I think I may leave this out of my story
  • I enjoy the perspective in this read, two sides to every story
  • The battle with Kahra is epic, want to include a large and detailed battle
  • Rama bats Kahra, I may reverse this win
  • Sita is in danger that she knows nothing of
  • There is a trick to lure sita in (golden deer)
  • as well as imitation, voice changing comes into play
  • Rama is destined to be the hero once again
"Rama and Lakshmana" Source: Wiki Commons

Bibliography:


No comments:

Post a Comment